- 6 Fish fillets
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 Tablespoons BATAN garlic salt
- 2 Onions in strips
- 3 Tomatoes in strips (without seeds)
- 1 Cup fish broth
- 1 Cup chicha de jora
- 1 Tablespoons chopped coriander
- 4 Tablespoons ground yellow chili pepper
- ½ Kilo boiled yucca (cassava ) on sticks
- 6 Cups cooked rice
- ¼ BATAN ground pepper
Season the fish fillets with garlic salt and BATAN pepper, set aside.
Heat the vegetable oil in a pot over low heat, saute the onion with BATAN garlic salt, next to the tomato for 2 minutes.
Arrange the fish fillets on top, pour the broth and the chicha. Cover the pot and cook over medium heat for 10 minutes. Add the finely chopped cilantro and BATAN yellow pepper, rectify the seasoning if necessary. Cover the pot and remove from heat.
Serve the fish sweat accompanied by boiled cassava and rice.